Having already visited one of many local, Facial Plastic Surgeons, and being so disappointed with how that appointment turned out, I had kind of given up hope of finding a good, reliable, (and affordable) Facial Plastic Surgeon. So, sadly, I decided I'd just have to live with my aging face. But, in early October (2016) I saw Dr. James Newlon’s TV commercial and was immediately interested. I decided right then to visit his website. Being very impressed with his website, as well as Dr. Newlon's credentials, I called right away for an appointment. Dr. Newlon's assistant, Jacob, answered the phone and patiently answered all my initial questions. (Throughout the entire process, Jacob has been wonderful!) I then scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Newlon for a free consultation, and visited his office a week later.
It was a pleasure meeting both Dr. Newlon and Jacob. They work amazingly well together as a great team. Dr. Newlon is very professional and experienced, but also is laid-back and easy-going, which made for a very comfortable environment and a relaxing visit. THAT really calmed my nervousness. He assured me that he would be able to do a terrific job on my face, especially my neck. I was thrilled, and after years of being self-conscious and unhappy with my sagging jowls and neck, finally full of hope. I now saw there really was a chance to have these aging issues successfully addressed -- And, I believed Dr. Newlon was the perfect choice to do the work.
Among the reasons I was so excited to have Dr. Newlon do my procedure were:
- Overwhelming belief and trust that Dr. Newlon was the right surgeon. His strong self-confidence sparked confidence in me.
- I LOVED the idea that I could go through the procedure SEDATED and not have to be put completely to sleep. This was a huge positive for me.
- The procedure, a basic lift of my lower face for a tighter neck and jowls, was over in minimal time and I remained comfortable throughout.
- Recovery time was relatively short. And when the dressings were removed, the results were amazing.
- And, last, but certainly not least, the cost! Dr. Newlon's fees are VERY affordable.